{Early Birds: A Sneak Peek} Family Photography in Wyoming

This morning, I got to start my day with these three and as with all my lovely clients, had such a great time!!  Honestly, a few years back, I considered not shooting families anymore for a variety of reasons.  And now, they happen to be my absolute favorite sessions.  I enjoy capturing moments between families, finding something unique in every single one, and the challenge that comes with creating art with multiple people involved.  Did I mention I love families??  ;)

Case in point, I had such a fun morning with this cute clan!!  This family came with no agenda, was laid back and just rolled with the punches as I tried to acquaint myself with their very shy little man, exploring and focusing mostly on said shy-little-man’s big blue eyes.  Holy Moly.  He is beyond darling.  But seriously, they are all quite easy on the eyes, huh?  ;)

So without further babbling, grab your beverage of choice and enjoy!the little man’s favorite part of the day was definitely the discovery of this magical piece of machinery: =)and lucky for me, the light was glorious…
and a different bw feel for me…and I kind of love it.  Very filmesque I suppose.  =)  What do you think?and one last favorite from their session:A big THANK YOU to this sweet lady, her adorable little man, and her very laid back, easy-going husband.  I enjoyed meeting all of you!

Have a great weekend everyone!!

Become a Fan on Facebook.

10 Comments so far

1. Mandy August 22nd, 2010 4:13 pm

THANK YOU! I love them, just like I knew I would! You are wonderful.

2. Stacy August 22nd, 2010 6:41 pm

You are amazing with the camera, and the family is absolutely adorable! Great pics, I know they will cherish them for many many years to come!

3. Jane August 22nd, 2010 8:32 pm

Yes, you are indeed amazing with the camera — great work! These are very unique & special portraits, each of which captures the very essence of one of my absolute favorite families anywhere! Thank you for sharing these!

4. Tina August 23rd, 2010 7:46 am

Awesome! What great feeling in the photos!

5. anya August 23rd, 2010 8:40 am

nice job! I love the first black and white one!

6. Barb August 23rd, 2010 11:09 am

Incredible pictures of beautiful
    family!!

7. Jen August 23rd, 2010 5:49 pm

They take my breath away. Just beautiful. I love ALL of them. and that first one …is magic.

Great job to the family as well, they look very comfortable and natural (and loving!) in front of the camera!

8. Jen August 23rd, 2010 6:24 pm

Oh love these so much! love how you can just capture a family together and show so much love and connection. its just beautiful, and will be a treasure for this family for years to come! :)

9. SOUSS August 26th, 2010 7:03 am

WONDERFUL…
    The tractor shots of Monte were fab! and my favorite. The lighting was soft and the colors of the tractor were so rich Monte was framed with color. I enjoyed the natural feel of the photos, its hard to get family pictures with out looking staged…Alissa nailed them. Really beautiful!

10. freedom mentor December 11th, 2014 8:38 am

freedom mentor

Early Birds: A Sneak Peek Family Photography in Wyoming | Alissa Ferullo Photography Blog