{Genuine} Sheridan, Wyoming Family Photographer

Post titles can often be the hardest part of posting for me.  Silly, yes, but true.  When I thought about this family, the first word that popped into my head was genuine.  Truly, I think the world could stand to hold so many more people just like this sweet family of four.

This is the 4th time I’ve photographed this family, from a toddler session, to a maternity/family session, to a newborn session and then finally, this vibrant family-of-four session.

And I love them.  I enjoy watching them interact and spending time with their adorable little people – the little man is truly the most well mannered, kind, adorable kid EVER.  And the smallest peanut, well, the pictures show the big grins and adorableness that encompasses nine months.  ;)

Enjoy the over-sized sneak peek =) !i just love this one…Well, that last smile should leave you happy!  ;)  Truly, a HUGE thank you to this family and especially the mama of these beautiful babies.  She trusts me every year to capture all of he most precious memories, and for that, I am so grateful!!!  You should check out her blog – she is someone I admire; I love that she is so honest and tells it like it is.  I really think we could all use a little more of that in our lives.  And leave them some love in the comment section!

Thanks for stopping by!

Become a Fan on Facebook!

23 Comments so far

1. Carrie August 16th, 2010 9:20 pm

Great Pictures Alissa! (As always!) I love your blog, and YOU are such an inspiration! This family session is super sweet!

2. jennie August 17th, 2010 6:14 am

Alissa, you have done it again!! i feel like you see the best in people and that’s why we all end up looking so fabulous on the other side of your camera :) i can’t believe this is your 3rd session with our little man – you figure out how to get his personality each and every time. And Viv, holy moley – i don’t even know what to say about our little firecracker. i love the shots of her reaching for you. Thank you for another incredible set of memories captured for our little family!

3. [...] My long night with my dear Vivian was erased when i checked again this morning…look at what she has done! http://www.alissaferullophotography.com/blog/2010/08/16/genuine-sheridan-wyoming-family-photographer… [...]

4. andrea August 17th, 2010 6:57 am

Alyssa,
    You have captured my best girl and her family so beautifully that it literally brought tears to my eyes. I miss them so much and I am blessed that you’ve shared your talent with us. The pictures are amazing!

5. Jessica August 17th, 2010 7:16 am

Alyssa – jennie is right, you do an amazing job of capturing the beauty of the family…though jennie, give yourself some credit, you have a beautiful family to capture! Alyssa, our new one arrives in a few weeks, looking forward to experiencing some of your magic!
    Jessica

6. Susan Martin August 17th, 2010 7:22 am

Alyssa — Jennie and Jeff are so lucky to have you capture their family with these pictures. They are beautiful! Thank you both for sharing — Susan

7. Chelsie August 17th, 2010 8:00 am

The little guy with his hat is just adorable! What a sweet family :-)

8. dee/momo August 17th, 2010 8:40 am

Alyssa–What a great way to start my Tuesday morn–all smiles with a few happy tears! You are right–this is a truly wonderful family. Thank you for seeing them so clearly and portraying each one’s unique “wonderfulness” so artfully. These photos will be treasured for generations to come.

9. Tricia August 17th, 2010 11:27 am

GORGEOUS photos of a gorgeous family! Smiled all the way down! :)

10. Patty Kaufmann August 17th, 2010 11:54 am

What a way to end my work day, seeing my son and his gorgeous family!! Loved all the smiles and different looks. You do an AMAZING job and I am sure I will be checking these photos out on a daily basis for awhile!!!

11. Hannah August 17th, 2010 1:38 pm

Aren’t my cousins just the cutest? Amazing pictures. :)

12. Deb (Mom/Grandma) August 17th, 2010 2:07 pm

Alyssa: Once again you’ve captured the essence of my daughter’s wonderful family. The love and laughter they share is evident in every shot. The only complaint I have is that, as always, how will I ever choose which ones to get!!! Thank you again.

13. Amanda August 17th, 2010 2:36 pm

Alissa, thanks for sharing the images of two of my favorite little people ever!!! (the big ones are pretty great as well ;) ) Brought a smile to my whole day!

14. papi/ Richard Diggins August 17th, 2010 7:03 pm

You do wonderful work. Thank you.

15. Jen August 17th, 2010 8:54 pm

Oohhh my goodness- Im so in love with the way you captured them!! So genuine. Love love them. (especially the little guy with the cowboy hat! oooh melts my heart!)

16. Juli August 18th, 2010 10:55 am

I love the pictures – what a beautiful family!! I The pictures brightened my day. ‘d like to order some.

17. Skye August 19th, 2010 9:00 pm

The energy in these is infectious…that first one is priceless!!

18. kamee june August 20th, 2010 12:34 am

such an adorable family! i loved the feeling of this shoot. so comfy-cozy! ;) love you friend!!!

19. Yvonne August 20th, 2010 6:31 pm

These are just too much. Beautiful captures of a beautiful family! Great work as usual!

20. Mary Eaton August 22nd, 2010 4:32 pm

Those photos are great! We loved all of them! I can’t wait too see Amanda’s pictures! Great job Alyssa!

21. Marisa August 22nd, 2010 6:18 pm

Awesome photos! Mary and I were wondering where Pansy and Pecker are? Ps they are the chickens that were in the background of most of the photos! Sorry Alyssa! We can’t wait to see the next round of pictures!

22. Grander/CB August 23rd, 2010 5:43 am

A wonderful job, Alyssa, with outstanding professionalism and very moving sensitivity, particularly for those of us who are already very proud of this wonderful family.

23. paula August 26th, 2010 4:26 pm

beautiful family! i love the how crispy and sharp your images are, in the right measure :) oh, and the baby girl is way too cute :) :)